Virginity 'torn Dennis Adhiswara

Artist Dennis Adhiswara first time felt the blood donor during his lifetime. For him, the blood donor blood practically snatched away her virginity.

"For the first time donor, can I say blood virginity taken away, I have virgin blood virgin baseball again, when it comes to blood donation," joked Dennis Adhiswara when met after doing blood drives in Epicentrum Walk, Kuningan, South Jakarta, Friday (19/11 / 2010).

Unlike in the shadow of the man born in Malang, East Java, that make blood donation was scary. But when fitting run, just like ants affected area only.

"It was like a baseball semenakutkan which I imagine, just like an ant wrote diantuk same. It turns out baseball dizziness, sore baseball," he said again.

He admitted again, had no sense of trauma when Dennis was a child. He claimed to see the friend's father passed out, after donating blood.

"Fear the beginning I was afraid fainting, Melepasmu. When I was a kid my friends see my father, my friend baseball's okay, but my father is a friend dizziness, compressed. Young children are given so ya see is traumatized," ketusnya
Virginity 'torn Dennis Adhiswara Virginity 'torn Dennis Adhiswara Reviewed by Liliana Rambawes on 5:20:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.