Justin Bieber Himself Announce Singles

Kim Kardashian Gossip proximity to finally answered as well. Justin Bieber declared the status of her singles still to this day.

"I'm single," says 16 year-old singer told People magazine, as disitat Okezone from Showbizspy, Tuesday (09/13/2010).

Baby hitmaker is adamant still looking for a boyfriend, but for a while he still chose his teenage years with the status of past singles. "Yes, I'm still searching, but I try to keep menjomblo," he argued.

This standard tub Bieber answer to his fans who never denounced their proximity to Kim Kardashian. Not to mention the rumors of its proximity to the Katy Perry, who called the women's dreams.

"The ideal girl is a nice person, can make me laugh, and someone who has beautiful eyes and smile," he explained.

Well, the decision to be a singles Bieber is not because he did not find the right woman for dipacari, but because her mother forbade.

"My mother wanted me dating baseball, ya live it," he added
Justin Bieber Himself Announce Singles Justin Bieber Himself Announce Singles Reviewed by Liliana Rambawes on 10:38:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.