The New Models Corby

Samsung Corby S3650 is the new model comes in a visually appealing design...very cool to tote around, but heres the deal its a pain to make an sms, since theres' no scroll keys,therefore navigating through your txt can be a pain, trust me I have small fingers and i still have difficulties..wish it came with a stylus...Internal memory is slightly adequate, unless you like to download a lot. And batterry life is short ,if you navigate a lot and listen to music id say at least 5 hours. Anyway all things considered its still a practical albeit stylish fone..

Nice one huh. I got this samsung corby yesterday. My mom buy this stuff to for her gift on my birthday. At the first, i hated it cause the first thing i tell my mom is to buy me a new loptop. Then it was the time that she told me that she already buy a gift for me (sigh). But when i got this phone, i realize that it's not that bad. it's so good. aside from the fact that it is touchscreen, i comfortable in using it. I don't have worries about it. Then this morning, i went from our church and saw my classmate. When he saw this phone, He was like "Can You Give this To Me?" or "How much is this? I'll tell my mom to buy me this for christmas" then i was like "ooh." (realizing that this phone is really good.) Lucky to have this one
The New Models Corby The New Models Corby Reviewed by Liliana Rambawes on 6:21:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.